Monday 16 February 2015

114: A small memorial for FRKLBear

One of my neighbours, FRKLBear, died suddenly (of a heart problem, as I understand it) the other day. He was much loved in our community and was a devoted bear. There will be a memorial service in the Plaza at 3Bears at 5:30-7:30 SLT on Tuesday, February 17 (this SLURL should get you there). Tonight, a few of his friends were hanging out at his house, sharing memories. If you want to join them, you can find his house here. I was there a few minutes ago, just taking some pictures, and paying my respects.  Of course my sympathies at this time are with his RL and SL family and friends; he will be missed.





2 comments:

  1. Goodbye Mr FRKLBear. I send you a big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not think I know him but my thoughts go out to all his SL and RL friends.

    ReplyDelete