Thursday 11 September 2014

056: Dancing at Terra Lascivus Beach

I've been burning the candle at both ends in real life lately without much time to come into Second Life; it happens every once in a while. But I've learned over the years that every once in a while you have to follow the directions of a song from The Jerry Springer Opera: "I just want to fucking dance." So -- I come to Second Life!
Last night I ended up at Terra Lascivus Beach (SLURL here) where DJ Djembe Dragonsong (topmost picture) was laying down the tracks,  Host Tomรกs (next picture) was holding down the dance pole, and a bunch of good-looking guys were dancing it up in not very much at all. A good set of dance tracks made it easy to forget my day. 
I know that Crito Galtier, the owner, wants to make it easy for people to find out what's going on when at the sim. If you want to keep track, check out www.terralascivus.com; right now, the schedule seems to be DJ Djembe on Wednesdays 5-7 PM SLT and DJ Regi Yifu on Tuesdays 5-7 PM SLT. But I've known there to be lots of different events
at different places and times; they offer plenty of ways to know about their events in advance, you can find one that suits you, I'm sure.





No comments:

Post a Comment