Saturday 2 August 2014

047: Colt Emerald sits on my deck

As I mentioned the other day in an interview, I'm just learning how to play Greedy. I dropped into the Greedy table at 3Bears and had a game with an experienced player, Colt Emerald -- who had some bad luck this afternoon. Instead of a table dance, I decided to settle for an interview and Colt graciously agreed!

[14:27] Rusty Redfield: *click* And we're on.  I'm here today with Colt Emerald, and I have to say this is the first time I've ever won an interview as part of a Greedy game ROFL
[14:27] Rusty Redfield: Welcome Colt!
[14:27] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): musclehugs rusty
[14:27] Rusty Redfield: right back atcha buddy
[14:28] Rusty Redfield: I understand you haven't seen my blog, but it's nothing to worry about -- no questions you'll have trouble answering
[14:28] Rusty Redfield: six easy questions and then the bonus round ROFL
[14:28] Rusty Redfield: so, first --
[14:28] Rusty Redfield: 1. Why do you stay in Second Life?  What keeps you here?
[14:29] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): The friendships, the experiences, the building, the beauty,,and yes the musclehugs and yes..the closeness u build with others..thats the build that never gets destroyed
[14:29] Rusty Redfield: oh, are you a builder?
[14:29] Rusty Redfield: definitely a skill I do not have
[14:30] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): always there to help out if a sim or a friend needs a hand..from houses to sex toys to harnesses and other things to make a guy look hot
[14:30] Rusty Redfield: excellent!
[14:30] Rusty Redfield: I can see you take your own advice about looking hot <grin>
[14:31] Rusty Redfield: is that a l'Uomo body?
[14:31] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): well the harness and arm bands and nipple rings are mine..clothing i dont do..i get cox stuff cause its hot
[14:31] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): oh yeah a zax luomo with a shape they made years ago cant find anymore
[14:31] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): zac
[14:31] Rusty Redfield: ahh okay
[14:32] Rusty Redfield: and a lot of people agree with your about the building closeness being important here
[14:32] Rusty Redfield: me included
[14:32] Rusty Redfield: which segues nicely into the next question --
[14:32] Rusty Redfield: 2. What are the qualities that attract you to people in Second Life?
[14:33] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): if they are drama free and honest..no not shady..well always just get along..lot of people on secondlife i am grateful to call friends
[14:33] Rusty Redfield: well put
[14:34] Rusty Redfield: now, I was going to ask you about the harnesses, but I knew already that question #3 would come into it --
[14:34] Rusty Redfield: feel free to do any kind of self-promotion you want, that's why I ask the question
[14:34] Rusty Redfield: 3. What are you working on, as a form of artistic expression or in order to earn money, or both?
[14:35] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): for fun...to create something no one else has..have a few friends i just build them something special then they are the only ones..its just a cool expression..act of love..of closeness
[14:36] Rusty Redfield: so there's no store where you can buy the harnesses?
[14:36] Rusty Redfield: that DOES make them special to the owners I"m sure
[14:36] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): nope not yet..i do emerald creations..where i make things..just building inventory..making stuff along the way...yeah i tell em..nope wont make it for another..makes them special and hot
[14:37] Rusty Redfield: will this be a store in the future, or on marketplace, or both?
[14:37] Rusty Redfield: "I don't know yet" is also a good answer LOL
[14:38] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): well i have sex toys on marketplace..eventually if might turn to a store....its just a fun break from rl work and the gym..something thats mine...when i see men wearing my stuff its like damn right..you are hot and special enjoy
[14:39] Rusty Redfield: okay -- so I'll throw in a link to Emerald Creations before I post this then, if that's how to find the stuff
[14:40] Rusty Redfield: BTW, I'm always amazed at how many guyswho wear muscular bodies here are gym-goers in RL
[14:40] Rusty Redfield: I used to think guys came here to get muscles they don't have in RL, but -- seems like the other way around
[14:41] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): colt looks similiar to me in real life minus the ear rings...230 pounds of muscle buzz cut baby blue eyes and work out 5-7 times a week..and yes im single in rl
[14:41] Rusty Redfield: wow! What part of the world might someone find those 230 pounds?
[14:42] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): the boring midwest rusty..should be 250 pounds of muscle by the end of the year
[14:42] Rusty Redfield: if we're going to advertise might as well go all the way LOL
[14:42] Rusty Redfield: <grin> I also have a theory that guys who come from boring places, like you and me, have more time ot work out
[14:43] Rusty Redfield: okay! next question ...
[14:43] Rusty Redfield: 4. If you could give advice to your earlier self in the first month that you spent in Second Life, what would you say?
[14:44] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): younger colt heres some drama free spray..use it often it repels unwanted drama..and here is some troll away cologne for the players that will waste your time..have fun..build..enjoy..thats what sl is for
[14:45] Rusty Redfield: <belly laugh> Troll Away Cologne, I think I could sell a case or two of THAT! ROFL
[14:45] Rusty Redfield: but yes, I am always amazed at how many people come here to NOT have fun
[14:45] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): true...
[14:46] Rusty Redfield: I think I may have anticipated the answer to the next question, but ...
[14:46] Rusty Redfield: 5. What do you like most about the way that your avatar looks?
[14:46] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): looks hot...not uppity..honest...and love the clothes i find from stan cox
[14:47] Rusty Redfield: that's what you were saying earlier, about Cox -- I have some of their stuff too. Very sexy
[14:47] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): i love his new sim cox resort..its cool
[14:47] Rusty Redfield: I'll throw in a Marketplace link too -- (Cox on Marketplace is here)
[14:48] Rusty Redfield: damn, you know, it's like you're reading my mind, my next question --
[14:48] Rusty Redfield: 6. What’s your favourite place to spend time in Second Life?
[14:49] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): there are four places i spend my time..3 bears, cox resort, suedland and rustic winds
[14:49] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): depends on what im in the mood for
[14:49] Rusty Redfield: gotcha.  Do you have a house anywhere?
[14:50] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): have a house on 3 bears..always someone to play greedy with..have a house on suedland a beachhouse i built and have a house at rustic winds..for relaxation
[14:50] Rusty Redfield: wow!
[14:50] Rusty Redfield: three, that's more than anyone I've ever met
[14:50] Rusty Redfield: I meet quite a few people who don't bother
[14:50] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): well i build...so when one sim is laggy i goto another house
[14:51] Rusty Redfield: <grin> when one sim is laggy, I go to bed LOL
[14:51] Rusty Redfield: well, that's all my usual questions, but I always offer people the chance to say anything they want
[14:51] Rusty Redfield: philosophy, instructions, yelling and screaming -- up to you -- any questions I should have asked you?
[14:52] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): ask another question of your choosing whatever you wanna know..open book
[14:52] Rusty Redfield: well, I hope I have a readership among newbies, so if you wanted to say anything to them, that would be great
[14:53] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): newbies...use your drama free spray..if you need help making your av hot look me up and realize this is a fun game..give it a chance..musclehugs
[14:54] Rusty Redfield: Great stuff! that's all I've got -- thanks again for playing along and coming for an interview
[14:54] COLT EMERALD (colt.emerald): musclehugs rusty..you have a good one man..woof
[14:54] Rusty Redfield: let me just turn off this recorder here *click*

Colt's a good sport, lots of fun, and very knowledgeable about working out -- that's something else you can ask him questions about if you run into him, we had a good chat after the interview about stuff like external obliques ... thanks again Colt!





No comments:

Post a Comment