I'm happy to echo Eddi Haskell in welcoming back my friend Ziggy Starsmith to the Second Life blogosphere with his new blog. Ziggy is fierce and opinionated and puts it out there whether you like it or not, and I very much respect that principle. He tells us that he is going to put more emphasis on pictures in telling stories. If I were you I'd be making a note of his blog's address because, you know, you will anyway after the rest of the blogosphere keeps referring to it admiringly. ;-)
You can find it here: http://ziggystarsmith.blogspot.ca
And I've added a picture to pique your interest. There's something so creepy and interesting about those zippers ... Welcome back, Ziggy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've referred my readers to Iris Ophelia 's point of view before in this blog. She's a well-known and hugely experienced comme...
-
Ricogenu Bluestar Today marked the Celebration of Life for Avacar Bluestar , hosted at the Greymyst Estates , and broadcast over SL Radi...

No comments:
Post a Comment