Wednesday 23 March 2016

Going on hiatus

I've been having a lot of stress in my RL and I've reached a point where I have to cut back on my extra-curricular activities of many kinds ... unfortunately this blog is more responsibility than I can handle at the moment.  I'll be shutting it down indefinitely. Not ruling out returning in the future when I have a better handle on what to do and how to do it, but at this point you should think of this as my final post.
In the meantime, I'll still be in Second Life with my dear husband Alex Thaub but not undertaking any activities more strenuous than dancing and shopping and ... having fun.  Thanks, and see you around the multiverse!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to read this, Rusty, but we have a finite amount of energy and it is good to conserve your energy for the things that matter most.

    Take care of yourself!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not the end it is just a vacation from blogging while you collect your life and when you return we won't be able to shut you up ;-)

    ReplyDelete