Monday 4 May 2015

135: L'Homme Magazine, May 2015 edition

Another fine edition of l'Homme Magazine, under the hand of editor-in-chief Hikaru Enimo. I like where this magazine is going. I'm in familiar territory when the advertisements are indistinguishable from, and equally important as, the editorial; page after page of "Oh, that's NICE," "Oh, I wouldn't wear THAT," and "OMG where can I buy it?" Lots and lots of great men's clothes, skins, accessories and household objects. Intelligent design (so nice to find the information you want on the same page!). Well worth your time -- find it here.
   This edition has three featured design houses: Gizza (Giz Seom and her partner Auster Elan are on the cover), Samurai Skin and Gabriel, plus lots of other material from, among other things, my new current favourite Deadwool (I've been constantly rocking their business suit), Taketomi and UW.ST. I'm not familiar with 7 Deadly S(K)ins but, wow, best name for a skin house EVER.
   Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment