Saturday 8 March 2014

005: Nice outfit! (wolf Niseru)

Wolf Niseru_002

I was out dancing this afternoon at Terra Lascivus when I spotted a guy who had thought out what he wanted to look like, and done a good job of putting it together: wolf Niseru.  I liked the contrast of the sleeveless hoodie with the shorts, and the huge suspenders hanging down, and the oversized boots. I think the hoodie and shorts come from SZD Fashion -- I didn't get a comment from wolf so this is just my best guess.

To me, this looks like good street fashion for a young guy who isn't shy about showing off his body; everything works together to create a picture of a certain kind of guy, and that to me is good fashion.  No false notes, nothing unnecessary, and a good colour palette based on black. Nice outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment