Monday 2 January 2017

185: Photo Challenge -- "Mornings"

Alex and I have been having a lot of fun with the photo challenges presented as part of a Facebook group called Snap... Do it!  They present a list of topics, we get inspired and go and start taking photographs to illustrate the theme.
  Last night the moderators published a new list and of course inspiration came thick and fast. I'll be posting my pictures grouped by theme, rather than everything I did in an
evening. We actually worked on a couple of themes last night but this one was the most fun for me, because I enjoy taking chances with not looking good LOL. As usual, I try to use the minimum of poses and get as much mileage as I can out of my AO (the large picture at the top of this post was from my "face emotion" app, which apparently comes with hand positions; I was trying to show myself yawning). One of the most interesting parts for me is to try to find props and/or locations that illustrate the theme.
Subtlety is important! Lighting, composition, concept ... I'm learning more about how to take pictures all the time, and the thematic challenges help. If you're interested, and you're on Facebook, you can apply to join Snap... Do it! and have some fun.
  Hope you enjoy the pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment