Monday, 22 December 2014
092: Happy holidays!
Side by side with my boyfriend Alex Thaub, we would like to take this opportunity to wish a Merry Christmas and/or a happy holiday season to all our friends and associates in Second Life. We hope your family and friends are close to you and that your holiday will be marked by happiness and good health. (And good food and weather!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've referred my readers to Iris Ophelia 's point of view before in this blog. She's a well-known and hugely experienced comme...
-
Ricogenu Bluestar Today marked the Celebration of Life for Avacar Bluestar , hosted at the Greymyst Estates , and broadcast over SL Radi...
-
I arrived home last night to learn that my Facebook account had been shut down ... because I'm not a real person, apparently. I canno...

No comments:
Post a Comment