This seems to be the week when the cool magazines come out. l'HOMME, found here, is always worth a look. Excellent photography, beautiful clothes, great-looking models, what's not to like?
Hikaru Enimo is the Editor-in-Chief; Petra Messioptra is Fashion Editor; Jeanne Saraha is Graphic Designer. If you want to advertise with them, which would probably be worthwhile if you're looking to hit this market segment, there are ways to get in touch on page 19.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've referred my readers to Iris Ophelia 's point of view before in this blog. She's a well-known and hugely experienced comme...
-
Ricogenu Bluestar Today marked the Celebration of Life for Avacar Bluestar , hosted at the Greymyst Estates , and broadcast over SL Radi...
-
I arrived home last night to learn that my Facebook account had been shut down ... because I'm not a real person, apparently. I canno...

No comments:
Post a Comment